A little help please?

My SO and I were talking the other day and I have been informed that he would like for me to be a little slutty in the bedroom. I have always been a little on the shy side and I have only taken very few risks and they have all been with him. Any suggestions. He is getting a little bored and I want him to stay interested.

coala

Asked by coala at 7:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• how long have you been together?
    acounard

Answer by acounard at 7:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• coming up on 7 years
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Be adventerous ;) Why not?! You might like it, you don't have to be full on slutty, but a little something something doesn't hurt!!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 7:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I don't even know where to begin
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Go to the nearest lingerie shop and purchase something "slutty". Put on some high heels and your newest lingerie. Make him sit at the dinner table and eat dinner b4 he gets any where near the bedroom.
    Anonymous

• my husband is lucky i even have sex with him at this point, been together 7and 1/2 yrs and 2 kids...i dont have time for such non-sense. :) try joining one of the sextalk groups on cafemom for ideas
    Anonymous

• oh this is a good one for me, as hubby and i play "naughty games " all the time lol. ok you dont need a lingerie shop really you can google"how to rev up sex life" or "how to spice up our marriage" online and so much info-both mild and wild -will pop up. That way hon, you can figure it out in private what you are comfy with and not have to talk to a sales girl or even moms here if you are shy. hey, type in"shy but want to spice up sex life" and that will help. good luck hon, it will be fun I promise. good for you for not being offended or upset with your partner. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2009