Help! I'm pregnant and want to die

I can't take this stress anymore. I don't have anyone to lean on to make me feel better. I'm scared to call my bf because he's always having fun with his family and stuff and I'm just alone. I can't even think about anything because I just want to die and I feel terrible because my baby is on the way and I shouldn't be feeling like this. I can't talk to anyone! I've been crying for the past hour and I just want his attention.

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Then tell him; so what if he's out having fun, you are carrying his child he needs to step up and be there for you. On another note I totally know how you feel; when I was pregnant I had a bf (who wasn't there for me) and had no friends and wasn't close to my family..I remember crying for hours and hours and I wanted to die too. The only thing that kept me going was knowing there was a beautiful baby in my tummy who would love me forever. I really feel like my son saved my life. I was going through some really hard things and he was all I had; so don't think you are alone. You have your baby and you have yourself which is a lot. I hope you feel better. And def let him know you feel alone and need his comfort.
    Anonymous

• Go see a counselor! This has been a hard time for me to accept being preg too, and I got one and also saw my reg family doc about what else to do as well and got on an antidepressant. Do whatever you need to to help you feel better! And if you need someone to talk to, feel free to msg me!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 7:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• PM me too, if you want. I've been a Maternity nurse, now work in pediatrics and have run a young moms group in a high school. I think I've heard it all, even if I don't know it all. ((((Penguinbabe)))) Hugs to you!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• You should give your boyfriend a call. He will be there for you. You should also feel very blessed that you're pregnant. Not everyone is able to have a baby.
    Best Wishes... try not to get so upset, you don't want upset the baby
    Anonymous

• You need to talk to someone, wheather its a family member or a friend...even call your boyfriend...he needs to be there for you...i was like that a couple months ago, but now that i have only like 3 weeks lift to go, i am so happy and excited. but if it is like this after you have the baby, you need to call someone for post pardome depression.
    ready4mybaby

Answer by ready4mybaby at 8:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Call your boyfriend and his parents. If you feel that alone then you can let your boyfriend and especially his parents know how you're feeling. Its sound dangerous. Its not un heard of to feel depressed and stressed and worried while being pregnant. How old are you? Is this your first child? Call and make a Dr. Appt tell them what you're telling us.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• For what should be a happy time for you isn't right now! I'm Sorry. We've all had these days! I hope you can call someone! Anyone! A friend. Anyone that will care & listen!! I hope you cheer up! Beleive me I'm not in your spot. But I do know & feel being at the end of my rope! Hang on Honey! You'll be okay! Reach out to everyone that cares!! Best of luck!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• He needs to be there for you. Who cares if he's having fun? He's supposed to take care of you right now.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 8:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• dont hold your breath waiting to get his attention...he aint carrying the baby and he dont have no clue what its like and how stressful it can be and he never will. He will always have his freedom and you will always have the baby...my sons father was the same way..he left me at home, stayed out with his friends, ignored my calls, showed up at the hospital drunk when i was in labor. The only way to grab is attention is to be ugly..if he continues to be like this once the baby is born i would tell him if he doesnt want to be a full time dad then he can pay child support....i would just do it anyways..i know i'm a ruthless bitch but i been there and done went through that drama.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• You need to tell your BF that he needs to step up and start acting like a father. My friend's baby's daddy was like that and she kicked him to the curb!
    liz1986

Answer by liz1986 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2009