Im 21 weeks what can I take for acid indigestion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Papaya pills work great
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 7:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I've heard that about papaya. I always took zantac 150, and know it's safe!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 7:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Maalox
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 7:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Well to be honest, i drink milk to take my acid indigestion away, it works fantastic for me! try that and if that doesnt work then go with one of their answers.
    ready4mybaby

Answer by ready4mybaby at 8:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I took a lot of Tums..doc said it was fine. This one of those things you can simply call your ob's office for..most are good at calling back and a lot even have a nurse to field some questions.
    Anonymous

• Tums, Rolaids and a solution of baking soda and water. I used the baking soda the other night for wicked heartburn. I think it helped. For about 10 mins I sat and belched and then I felt fine and was able to sleep. It doesn't taste the best (it's very salty) but it seemed to worked.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 10:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i always took tums. My midwife said they were okay plus they had caclium in them. They helped me so much.
    seashore29

Answer by seashore29 at 12:25 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I was told Tums because of the extra calcium they provide. I never went any where without them all five times
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 1:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2009