ok this is getting ridiculous

I keep reading these posts about married women who have sex everyday od 5 days a week, is this serious. I mean do people work, have kids, where do you get the time or energy to do this, all the all in college i dont get it. I m interested in hearing from other married moms in a similar situation as me, (i am 37, have been married for 16 almost 17 years and have a teen ager at home) how often do you have sex seriously. Ill start it off me and hubby usually have sex on saturdays sure we have sex multiple times that day but thats really the only day we do it. If you do say you have sex atlest 3-4 times a week or more i wanna know what your kids are doing and where you get your rnergy from.

luckyblueeyeris

Asked by luckyblueeyeris at 8:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• HA ha ha ha!! I laugh at those too! We've been married 11 years. We have a 9 year old and a 4 year old. Saturday is our day. DH works during the week and gets up at the butt-crack of dawn, so he goes to bed early, almost at the same time as our kids. We have to find that rare time when he has enough energy, both kids are asleep, and I'm not on my period.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• ha, i've only been married 6.5 years and we only have sex once a week because i'm too tired and when everyone is sleeping is the only "me time" i get...i have a 3.5 yr old and a 5 month old. i feel bad for my husband but i just other things to do...
    Anonymous

• Me and hubby are lucky if we get two times a week. Saturdays is our day too, when we try harder to at least get twice in. But with him working second shift and not getting home until 1230 am and me working first shift, plus getting up at 6am to get the oldest off to school...I am very rarely in the mood or at least awake enough to want it when he gets home. We have an 11 year old and 3 year old twins.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 8:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Well I have been married for 14 years and we have a 14 yo and a 10 year old. We have sex very seldom. Maybe once every few weeks. The last time was last week (DH was on vacation). Mostly because I am not on BC right now and Dh does not want to start over with a baby. Hopefully that will change this week, (I have a Dr.'s appointment) and things might get better. Another part of the problem is that DH works nights, so we are rarely ever in the same bed. However, there are times that I really do just want to attack him! LOL
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 8:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Been married 18 years I'm 36... we do at least 4 times a week, and i am the mother of 7 kids any chance we get we do :-D
    Anonymous

• well why not do it before you go to bed? or in the bath tub...your doing two things at once...why not?
    ready4mybaby

Answer by ready4mybaby at 8:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i have a 17month old and his son who is 17yr old lives with us fulltime also, im 25 he is 33, we mabe if lucky have sex once a month,
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• lmao I am you! 37, teen at home....but get this we have a 7 month old and before him it was almost daily but now...pppfffftttt same as you as well, usually one day out of the weekend we have sex multiple times and the rest of the week we are lucky to see each other when we are both awake. I miss it tho....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• We've been married 21 years, have an 18 & 20 year old still at home, 27 year old on his own.
    We've always been active. Most of the time it's 4 or 5 days a week, occasionally more, occasionally less. My husband will wake up & want it 1st thing in the morning, since he gets up at 5am, kids are asleep!! Sometimes I wake him in the middle of the night. Sometimes we pile pillows against our door, throw the comforter on top to try to "sound proof" the room, & turn on the stereo or tv in our room.

As for being tired, or stressed, I think it energizes me, & relieves stress. I always laugh at the "not tonight I have a headache" jokes because, I think it relieves headaches. In fact, my husband gets a wicked grin if I say I have a headache. If we don't have a lot of time, we have "a quickie", & if we have time we use it. Making love brings us closer, & we both have strong sex drives, but every couple has to find what works for them.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• wow... well me and my husband have been together for 13 years.. he also works nights and i work days, although we only have 1 son who will be 2 tomorrow, he is a difficult and demanding as having 3 children I am told.. it is exhauting.. we usually still have sex on the weekends 2-3 times a weekend but nto usually during the week but occasionally.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2009