Help! I have a bet with my hubby! Anyone know the name of this movie?

I need help! I bet my husband that I would find the answer to this question before he does. I'm relying on help from you ladies, while he's using search engines - he says none of you would know or even bother helping. Help me prove him wrong! :)
I saw a preview of this movie at the dollar theater today. I really just want to know who one of the actors is. Plot: A young guy teaches an old man how to "play the game", as in how to mack on cuties. There was a reference to viagra and Doris Roberts is in it, you know, Raymond's mom from "Everybody Loves Raymond". Please, your help would be greatly appreciated - and I would love to show the dh that I'm not wasting my time here! :)

happy1mom

Asked by happy1mom at 8:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• If it's a new movie, it could be Aliens in the Attic. If not, could it be Grandma's Boy?

Try Play the Game too.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 8:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It's called "Play the Game."
    Anonymous

• Play the game
    ready4mybaby

Answer by ready4mybaby at 8:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• THANK YOU! It is "Play the Game"!

Hee-hee! Wish you could see the look on dh face! ;) He didn't know Doris Roberts is in it.

He owes me dinner! Yay! No kitchen work for me tomorrow night!
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 8:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2009