Is any one else sick of all the dumb ignorant Bigots disgracing the name of our country?

OK Seriously all religions, cultures, societies, and countries have there radicals, extremists, skeletons in the closet, and psychos. We as America have the greatest numbers of these do to our freedoms, With freedom comes a cost. and this is ours! So why is it so many want the freedoms, but don't want to pay the cost? Why is it so many are all for there rights and freedom, but wish to take away others?Why is it that if we were to generals all African Americans as criminals because a majority of them we catch are, or Christians as rude arrogant A** HOLES we are rude and judgmental? Yet the same does not apply for saying this about the Muslim people.? How can so many be unpatriotic for the bases of what our country was built on? I say screw all of you who think we should classify all Muslims, by the way a few of them act!! I sat you want their rights gone we take your Bigoted rights away first!!

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• After the incident at Ft. Hood I couldn't help but wonder. I've concluded that because we are essentially animals and not as advanced as some of us would like to think, we react with fear. Over-react actually. And especially in times of war. In WW2, American citizens were herded into internment camps because they were of Japanese heritage and looked too much like the "enemy". Their citizenship became irrelevant. Their rights were taken and their lives threatened. The Muslim psychiatrist had been threatened by the soldiers he was trying to help because HE looked too much like the "enemies". Afraid, he did it to them before they could do it to him. In the process he ended his career and screwed up his future...and all out of fear. But I know one thing. Anger, hatred, fear...they aren't going to make it better. The bigots may go underground, but they won't ever go away.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 8:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• We as America have the greatest numbers of these due to our freedoms. <----AGREE!

America is the most arrogant of them all. But I am glad I have the freedom to be arrogant if I choose.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 8:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• All you are doing is proving these Extremist to be true. Your saying we promote freedom at outr own convienance. So proving the terrorist right only strengthens his followers not yours. So explain to me why you can justify this?

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Anonymous

• Night oheonix your hysterical. That's the point I'm happy to have these freedoms, but by taking away others how free is our country really, and where will it end.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I wish I knew, hot-mama. I am all for people saying what they want, even when I don't like it. It just seems like a basic human right to me. The double standards many people live by astound me.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 9:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I'm not sure who your yelling at.
    ifollowjesus

Answer by ifollowjesus at 9:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• our country was founded on christianity

no, it wasn't. it was founded on religious freedom, among other things.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It is great to live in a country that has so much Christianity in our culture.

--someone will have to...-
    Anonymous

• i am muslim.. i don't really run into bigotry.. i get some questions and maybe some puzzled looks especially when i start speaking my spanish language but for the most part i don't get bothered.. the worst i've gotten called is JERK... on CAFEMOM.... no biggie. i live and let live.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2009