Please help!

This past week my back has been hurting alot, mostly at night. I'm a SAHM with a 5 month old and I am not sure if bending over and picking up my child all day takes a toll on my back or what. It's almost like when you're on your Period and your back hurts and you cramp. That's how I feel. Could this be cuz I am about to start? My periods are unpredictable so I'm not sure when I'll start. I'm just sick of the pain. Is there anything I can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Health

• Where exactly is your pain? Is it localized to one spot or does it radiate down your legs? What actions cause the most pain? Have you ever had back problems before, if so what brought you relief? It's just kinda hard to answer this question with out a lot more info... sorry

Anonymous

• take midol, tyonol, ib prophen, asprin or any sort of medicine like that, dont take them at once though
    ready4mybaby

Answer by ready4mybaby at 8:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It's my lower back, and it's like muscle cramps. My legs don't feel any different. It's just extremely annoying and it makes me feel like laying in the bed when it hurts.
    Anonymous

• Oh and I have had back problems before... Especially when I was pregnant but I haven't had any trouble with my back til now and my son is 5 months old. It hurts the most when I stand alot and when I bend over.
    Anonymous