why dont any of you...

WHY DONT ANY OF YOU EVER SELECT SOEMEONE FOR BEST ANSWER AFTER YOUVE GOTTEN ALL YOUR ANSWERS AND YOUR QUESTION IS NO LONGER POPULAR? IM JW

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 8:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Sometimes I don't because there is more than one answer that was "best". Sometimes I don't because none of the answers were very good lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• lol same here...i was trying to choose a best answer for my questions because i ask so many and in all of my questions it seemed the answers werent ver y good or i liked more than one womans answer
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Some times I forget about it!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• most of my questions are just wanting everyones opinion...theres no "best answer"...just wanting different points of view
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I didn't know i was supposed to
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 8:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I forget, then when I remember I don't like to play favorites I guess...I appreciate every answer even the one's that seem nasty or call me out on my bs...I feel like this forum gives us a pretty good idea of all the various opinions we might get out in "the real world' and many times people say things here they wouldn't have the gall to say to our faces...I like that...so it's hard to pick a favorite.
    Anonymous

I agree!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• because when u choose a best answer it closes the question and then if someone new comes they might have that answer u were looking for.
    magical_mommy

Answer by magical_mommy at 6:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2009