What dildo's do you use?

Today I was in a sex shop and they sell all these different kinds,I got aroused looking at them and that's not easy since I've lost my sex drive to high blood pressure meds.I liked these clitorial stimulation ones but they were on sale so I assumed they weren't that good.They were little metal ones that vibrate.They had medium to huge ones.I couldn't decide.Anyone use a cucumber?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• those might be called bullets...the metal ones...and they are amazing!
    ready4mybaby

Answer by ready4mybaby at 8:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I used to have a Rabbit, it was amazing! They run for around 100 bucks, but they're good quality. Also, the G-Force is pretty good, and you can find that on adamandeve.com.
    I used to work in a porn store, so I know a little bit about sex toys. Bullets are good, but not strong enough for me, personally.
    A silicone dildo feels more natural, if that's what you're going for, but the vibrating ones with clit stimulation are really nice if you have a hard time climaxing. :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My fingers get me off better than my vibrator, my orgasms are stronger and deeper.
    Anonymous

• I agree, Anon :01. But the shops need to sell them and stay in business and people can't help buying the stuff. @@ Crazy.
    Anonymous

• The little silver ones? I think they are called bullets, and I love them. Clittoral stimulation works better for me, so they're awesome!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• The little ones are bullets.. they're really good for lots of different uses.. I used to use that with my partner to make sex a bit more interesting. The one I have (but haven't used in a while poor thing) is about 4 inches long, an inch wide.. its a variable speed vibrator with a curve in it for hitting the g-spot. I love it, I can use it for clitoral stimulation as well as g-spot if I need that. Feel free to PM me, I used to work in one of those shops and can help you find something that will suit what you are looking for.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I think every girl should try a glass dildo at least once...I love the smooth hardness. Plus its so easy to clean.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE my bullet. I got one that i can plug in the computer. I now can plug it into the wall bcuz I have a iphone charger It's great. I don't need batteries and the cord is pretty long. Nothing worse then having to change stupid batteries right in the middle.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 10:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I like the bullets but the short out easily so its better to get like a one piece vibrator. For dildos Mr. Dependable from slumber parties, he doesnt vibrate or twist or extend but he has a suction cup so you can stick it to the wall or chair. As for the size you gotta pick what will fit for you. I would go to slumberparties.com because some of there toys have life time guarantees so if your going to spend money on one might as well have it guaranteed.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My husbands duh. I dont do dildos. I have a blue egg vibrator that you can use either in water or not. its for external and internal stimulation.
    Anonymous