How do you use the Gimp and Photoshop tools bars?

sweetlovingmom4

Asked by sweetlovingmom4 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Can you be more specific as to what you mean? I'm not really sure how to answer your questions. The best advice I would give, which doesn't help you, is that GIMP is pretty similar to Photoshop, from what I've been told. I've used shortcuts in GIMP that people said to use in Photoshop and they worked. If you can tell me something specific that you want to do, or a specific thing you are curious about, I can try to help you figure it out. I use GIMP all the time to edit my pics.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• How are the tool bars the same? Where do I find the tools that are used in photoshop tutorials in Gimp?
    (I've used shortcuts in GIMP that people said to use in Photoshop and they worked.) what shortcuts are you talking about in this sentence?
    sweetlovingmom4

Answer by sweetlovingmom4 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2009