Did anyone hear about this?

Somebody told me that there is a thing that you can get put inside your hand incase you lose your credit card. Somebody told me that it was the mark of the beast. Anybody else know anything about this?

CandyMama231

Asked by CandyMama231 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND. SO IS SNOPES.
    Anonymous

• rolling on floor

Anonymous

• have heard nothing of this.. interesting thought tho
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I do not believe in the mark of the beast whatsoever. Even then, it seems like a ridiculous idea. How hard is it to call the company and have it immediately canceled? Yeeeeeesh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yes nuerosurgens are going to waste their time so people don't have to worry about you losing your credit card oh and to help out satan of course
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• There are lots of stories out there but one day soon the mark of the beast will be true. Very important people will be behind it. It is no joke and those that except it will go to Hell. Those that don't except it will be beheaded and go on to Heaven. Even nuerosurgens can be behind it and if they are it will be for satan.
    ifollowjesus

Answer by ifollowjesus at 10:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I believe the mark of the beast quite possibly could be a micro chip, I know that the vera chip is here now and that the only places on the body with the correct temperature for them to work are the back of the hand and in the hairline in the middle of your forehead and awhile back in a post on here about micro chips and the mark another lady posted something about them ruling out the left hand for some reason. that alone kinda sounds off sirens to me
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Honestly IMO there are too many similarities with the mark of the beast spoken in the Bible and the vera chip (spl?). Since we are at the very end of the church age right before the great tribulation and 7 yr reign of the antichrist according to Bible prophecy, and this chip coming out too,yeah that's not just a coincidence to me.I have studied this topic for awhile and since the Bible backs up the theory I believe it, I know you ladies are gonna think I am nuts for this but I would rather be safe knowing that it's a possibility so that I can refuse it if I am here to do so IMHO
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

•  Revelation 13  16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• doesn't anyone find the idea sinister enough without invoking the supernatural?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2009