what tattoos or piercings do you have?

or plan on getting? i have my cheeks pierced and this christmas i am getting an anti eye brow piercing on each side of my eyes in the shape of a c for chirs,and courtnei not many people know what an anti eyebrow is..im also getting bittersweet on my wrists my daughters name..and tool lyrics..yes i want alot im a tattoo piercing freak!

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 9:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i used to have my nose and belly buttone done but i took them out. I have 5 tatts..maybe more someday..all tribal...i like tribal art
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I've got 2 tatts on my right arm. I used to have 2 holes in my tongue, front and back, but I took them out. Id like to get my eyebrow done. Right or left idk
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• yay thats so awesome!!!!!! my SO LOVES tool. im not so much into tool, i like a perfect circle more. i think maynard sings with so much better in a perfect circle. anyway, i have my septum, my lip, my tounge, my belly button, my industrial and shhhhh my clit!! lol. i used to have my eyebrow & my labret but i took them out. i have 5 tattoos, butterflys on my lower back, a butterfly on my ankle, stars on my wrists, a star on the back of my neck, and the thursday dove on my foot. im dying for a new tattoo. i also kind of like the back of the neck piercings.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i had my nose done but it closed and i actually just got my cartalidge redone a few hours ago lol. and i have two tats, a heart w/ wings on my ankle (one of the wings is in flames) and a purpledaisey w/ a heart center and the heart is also a peace sign and it says "all you need" over the daisy then under it says "is love" on my foot. love the beatles
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Just my ears peirced, but I want to peirce my nose. One tattoo of a libra symbol on my right hip, my son is a libra. I want to get another tat on my left rib cage
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• <3 tool, but i'm with purplbutterfly - i much prefer APC. have either of you listened to Puscifer? 'Nother one of Maynard's projects. Anyway, I have my monroe & nose. Used to have tongue & nipples, but I took those out recently. I have one tattoo of willow tree branches going down my left shoulder blade onto my back. I want many more!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:07 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I have no piercings but my earlobes. I had my nose done but my glasses kept irritating it and well, I need my glasses more than I need a pink CZ in my nose lol.

I have 4 tattoos and counting though...I have a large flower on my back, a lotus on my forearm, my daughter's name on my wrist, and an aum on my ankle. I am in the process of finishing a half sleeve on my right arm. And, before anyone gets grandmaish...I am going into an industry where A) I will be covered, B) no one is going to really care, and C) if a dead person bitches I can make their make-up ugly grrr
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• not that much but a few. for tats i have on my right shoulder a butterfly, and on my right hip a star, on my right foot big toe i have 3 stars , on my left side i have on my left wrist a gemini sign and on the inside of my arm i have a celtic love knot and below that i have family in japinese and on my left foot on the inside i have three more stars and on the top i have my sons foot prints and on my left ankle i have a three leaf clover and bleow that in cursive i have crazy and then on my lower bak i have tribal and in the center i have a four leaf clover.
    for peircings i just had the monroe done on the left side i have had my nose,tounge, eyebrow, belly button, libre all done before all i have in now is my tounge and my monroe.
    magical_mommy

Answer by magical_mommy at 5:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Thats great i had my eyerbrow, nose, tongue, labret, nipples, belly button(still have that one) ears including cartilidge and 2 tatoos. I wish i still had them nipples gone when i got pregnant had to take tham out healed then a job got rid of the rest and healed miss them want them back and cant wait for the economy to pick up and me and my hubby can go get the work done that we want
    michellej135

Answer by michellej135 at 1:02 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Before kidos I had a few piercings, belly button, nipples, and tounge. Took out during pregnancy or the day I went in to have baby. I still have all my ear piercings 3 in each lobe and 1 cartilage :)
    I have 4 tats. Virgo sign, butterfly, Logan's name and Kennedy's name. My hubby loves Maynard James Keenan, Tool and A Perfect Circle! He has perfect circle tat :) and our sons middle name is Maynard! I love it but I have to explain it to everyone hahaha
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 12:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2009