Why do you think men love bitches?

Ever notice a lot of nice guys have bitch wives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree... sometimes I wish I could be that way but I am so far from the nagging bitching type that I do sometimes wish little things bothered me or I'd tell him when I am upset..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Reminds them of their momma... someones gotta fight their battles for them...lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• because the wives know they can push the nice guy around cause all he is gonna do is try to get her to want him more.
    ready4mybaby

Answer by ready4mybaby at 9:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• So we are bitches just because we tell them how we feel, and speak our minds. We do not put up with their bull shit HU. Well I would rather be a bitch any day then let my DH push me around.

Answer by louise2 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i dont know! a guy i know is totally cool and nice, and his girlfriend is crazy! and im talkin bout the "when she gets mad her eye twitches" kind of crazy!
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 10:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I have a nice guy and I am not a bitch....sniff sniff..... ;)

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I think guys love a woman with a strong personality, who knows what they want, and knows who they are. There are women who treat men like crap cuz they are just that way and they treat everyone that way.
    Then there are men who treat women badly, who are jerks, but the women love them anyway.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I just thought of it though and I know several couples like that.

My aunt treats my uncle like a 3rd child. She is HORRIBLE to him. Sort of like Kate was to Jon on the show. I feel sorry for him, he is a good guy staying with her b/c of the kids. He doesn't want them to live in a broken home.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I don't know. I've noticed my husband's wishy-washy guys friends are the ones with the spouses that have strong personalities. Maybe some men just like to be dominated?
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I totally notice this too! I see it in so many relationships. Really nice, sweet guys that just get dominated! The women boss them around, yell at them, manipulate them, control the house, and have that attitude of "If I'm not happy, then no one is!" I think a lot of these nice guys just don't want to cause drama so they just keep quiet. It's sad. Plus, I'm sure if they realy are such great guys, they put up with a lot for the children. I think it's probably a sad way to live for the guys and a big power trip for the women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2009