How jealous are you?

Do you get jealous if your man looks at another woman, or talks to one, or dances with one, etc?
And if you are jealous of other women, are you jealous of porn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• i'm not jealous if my dh talks to another woman, that is alot differnt than pornography
    ihave10kids

Answer by ihave10kids at 9:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I'm not the jealous type. i know I dont have anything to worry about so why stress?
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i am a very jelous person...my man knows not to look at another women. I think its wrong if your man looks at other girls mostly if its right in front of you...i mean if your with the person you love, why would you look at anyone else but that person? if they think your beautiful, then they should look at you and noone else. And the dancing thing, psh i would kill my man if he danced with another girl! and i only let him talk to certain girls...ones I KNOW he would never leave me for.
    ready4mybaby

Answer by ready4mybaby at 9:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• yes i do get jealous. if were at the bar, and he talks to a girl we know and were both friends with or something, thats different .. if hes talking to some girl i dont know, yes i get jealous. yes i would get jealous if he looked at a girl. and to me, looking at porn is cheating.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I am not a jealous person but their is a difference between jealousy and respect. I don't care if my DH talks to another women. I wouldn't appreciate dancing or flirting or staring, but this a respect issue he is my husband there is no reason for him to dance with another women other then his or my family. One time he was flirting with a girl right in front of me and I told him right in front of her that that was very disrespectful of him and that I diserve respect and if he cannot give that to me then I would find someone who would
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Not one bit. It would be silly of me to expect him never to look at 50% of the population.

And he feels the same way.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• yup i'm a jealous girl. shame shame
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 10:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I am not jealous at all my husband talks with girls( women ) all the time. Porn he isnt into that. I cant say I have been jealous of it when I have seen it its just like a show what ever I say
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 11:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I used to be...but it has passed now it don't bother me... Cuz he is mine.
    Dulce_01

Answer by Dulce_01 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2009