pregnant again :)

first....YAY!

question....what were the things you wished you'd had for the first child that you did/will have for your second? I'm trying to think of what I have already, and what I'd wished i'd had, things like a bumbo seat. I babysat a baby girl for a few months and didnt realize how great it was until she brought hers over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a boppy, which maybe the bumbo seat you are talking about. I wanted a sling, breast pump, changing table, take maternity and newborn pics, carseat cover, playpen, diaper genie
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I want to get maternity pics taken, which I didnt last time. I learned about slings/wraps etc when DD was like 6 or 8 mos old, so I'm super excited to use one with my newborn when she arrives. Thats about it, really.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i have a boppy and love it, and i'm really wanting a playpen b/c the one we have is old and pre-used, but mainly the gaping hole on one of the bottom corners. thanks for the ideas :)
    Anonymous

• Same as the first poster...the Boppy. I have no idea how I survived my first baby without one. I loved it when I had my 2nd. I also didn't use the playpen enough with my first, but it really got a lot of use with my 2nd.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• things i couldnt be w/o: boppy cradle in comfort bouncer. breast pump. baby bjorn. avent steam sterilizer. shopping cart cover. and sesame street sing-a-long dvd's for when they are older. also baby gap has great hats.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• The pictures comment reminded me that I got newborn pictures taken of my 2nd, I really wished I had done that with the first. Other than that I can't think of anything. I got a Bumbo seat at a garage sale for my 2nd. Thank goodness I hardly paid anything for it because she hated it. For my 3rd I'm hoping to get a co-sleeper and a new infant carseat that will last longer. My old one only holds up to 20 lbs and 26 inches, which my kids outgrow in length pretty quickly.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

Anonymous