how crazy is this?

we thought one of our cats took off earlier when my son left the front door open..we searched the whole entire house..under beds under couches chairs in cabinets in closets literally everywhere so we thought he went outside and looked couldnt find him...just a minute ago he came into the bedroom...im puzzled as to where he was hiding....

have your pets went into unusual hiding spots in the house? maybe we overlooked something...well obviously we over looked something lol

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That happened to me, my BIL and his friends would come hang out at my house and they left the front door open and I thought the cat got out. I looked everywhere!!! and had even told my hubby she had gotten out and ran away. Man he was pissed, then from the balcony we hear her crying little turd had hid in the BBQer so when I looked out there I couldnt find her. Her other favorit hiding spot, she tore out a whole bottom of my box spring and would hide up in there.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• No, ours are too big to hide,lol 2, 99lb German Shepherds and a 50 lb Husky,lol..
    Your cat was probably sleeping somewhere really comfy, heard you all looking and just laid there laughing ,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Remember dogs have masters and cats have handlers and they do as they want when they want lol... glad he came back but I bet he was watching you all lokk for him the whole time saying they are not gonna find me till I want them too. LOL
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• my cat is hiding right now, i think she's under my dd's bed but i'm not gonna wake her up
    Anonymous

• Our one cat was notorious for that kind of stuff. This one time me and my brother kept hearing him on our back porch but he was no where out there. We looked all through the house and kept hearing him cry and cry the entire day. We were starting to panic when our parents got home and then we found him...in the vent inside the wall of my bedroom. Somehow he got into the space between the walls and the roof, broken open the vent shaft (it was just a soft foamy duct work) and was peeking in through vent. My dad had to take off the vent to pull him out. He did it again a year later but that time was able to force the vent cover out of the dry wall and get out on his own.
    The duct work is still messed up in that wall and there is almost no heat in that bedroom...it gets very cold in the winter thanks to the cat.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Our cat managed to claw a small hole into the boxsprings and climbs up in there and sleeps. We thought a few times that she had gotten out and it turned out she was in there.
    iceprincess29

Answer by iceprincess29 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 8, 2009