Have you seen the Micheal Moore film "SICKO"?

What did you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no have you? i seen previews it seems to be interesting even though i heard that not all of his facts are straight...
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I think I want to move to France - just kidding! Those kinds of films are too easy to spin. Good points made, but I wouldn't take it for face value.

I asked my mom if she had seen "Sicko". Obviously not - she thought it was a horror movie, like "Saw".

Too funny!
    Anonymous

• I have seen it. I loved it!
    Anonymous

• I wanna see his movie capitalism.
    Anonymous

• i enjoyed the 9/11 one cant remember the name..like above i wouldnt it take his movies at face value but he does make you think
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I think he is a crackpot so no, and I'm not a conservative either.
    Anonymous

• I found it interesting.  Having lived in the UK and Canada, I can tell you that his reports were accurate but heavily biased.  I'm assuming his intent was not to imitate the systems of other countries but to say that the US government needs to step up to the plate and take some responsibility for health care for its citizens.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Makes me want to move to France too. I even looked into it but it's hard to do...
    Anonymous

• I've seen it. I found it kind of sad. He's biased, but a lot of his stuff is fairly accurate. I think it's just the wording and spin behind it.
    Anonymous

• He's nuts and has been proven wrong. He says what he wants to say whether it's truth or not. He just makes it all up to scare people into believing his way. And he's a sicko.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2009