Questions about the infant seat I have chosen for my baby on the way, and the bigger seat I picked for all 3 of the kids.

So when we went to start looking at car seats for the new baby I found one that I like once the baby is out of an infant seat. However I dont know much about it and the website doesnt have much information ont the carseat itself. I am interested in the safety 1st air protect. Anyone know info about the seat. Is it a good seat? What are the weights on it. The infant seat we registered for goes up to like 33 pounds but we have tall kids (2 year old is 3 feet tall and 1 year old is 33 inches). Also what do you think and know about the seat we did decide to register for? I chose it based on its weight requirements. Its the Graco Snugride 32 Bombay infant seat.

mommyin07n08

Asked by mommyin07n08 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• head on over to the carseat safety group. They can give you TONS of information. Ive heard great things about the snugride but iv also heard that its very heavy.
    cudybug

Answer by cudybug at 10:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i had a snugride and really liked it.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I love the Snugride. But If I am correct, the Complete Air doesn't have that high of a FF limit, and for the price, I don't think it's worth it.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• http://airprotect.safety1st.com/documents/CompleteAirInstallation.pdf

page 15 has the weights. The limits are actually pretty high. I really like the idea behind the seat and would have bought it if had come out a few years prior.
    Anonymous