Yeast infection.....How do you know if you have one?

I've never had a yeast infection before but i think i have one now. How do you know if you have one? I have my yearly papsmear on Monday ( Nov 9). Should i reschedule? Is that something that i should reschedule for? How do you know if you have one?? Thank you for all your help

MommyTurtle1985

Asked by MommyTurtle1985 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Health

• the dr will test for one. y would u reschedule. The yeast infection kit tells u to see a dr if u think you have one, if its ur 1st or if u keep getting them.. It itches, may smell and has cottage cheese looking discharge
    Anonymous

• I always know I have one if it itches and burns. It is terrible. You cannot get comfortable, and they get worse. Still go to the doc, they can give you a prescription for it. GL, hope it works out.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• No its not a yeast infection from what you are all telling me. HMMM.......im not worried my appointment is tomarrow. thank you
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2009