Do you and your DH like to drink alcohol together?

Do you drink at home or go out? Is it good or bad for your relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We do if we go out to eat together or have a DATE night.

It really loosens me up and gets me into the mood. Makes me feel like doing things I normally wouldnt do. So hubby is very happy to buy it for me ;) LOL
    Anonymous

• We don't drink alcohol...but we'll throw down a few chocolate milk-shakes together! :)
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Well we have a six week old so if we were to drink it would be at home. We aren't really big about drinking together at home. If we are out or at a bbq maybe but not really by ourselves. I don't think there is anything wrong with it just not really our thing
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My hubby and I dont get to go out alot but we both enjoy drinking socially so we'll get out the shot glasses and the vodka and sit on the living room floor and take shots and watch cheesy horror films. My hubby is a quiet person and when he drinks he talks alot so we have fabulous conversations and laugh then we have dirty drunk sex that last forever!!! I think that for my relationship its a good relaxer for us but its not for everyone to get drunk with there DH.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• absolutely! We drink at home and enjoy having the cocktails and the quiet time once children are in bed.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• No my hubby has acid reflux ,he usually watches me get drunk. Then he enjoys the freaky wife that comes out to play hehe!
    Anonymous

• yeah but we drink very little. last time i had a drink with him was when our ds was 3 wks he is now 8 1/2 mts
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yes.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 11:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• me and my SO met at the local bar and we used to go out together all the time, every weekend and then i got pregnant and had my son and we obviously stopped going out when i was pregnant, now that im not pregnant, my mom will watch sometimes so that we can go out every once in a while but ever since i had my son, hes gotten really jealous and controlling and it gets really bad when we go out together & drink, its ridiculous the way he acts and treats me when hes drinking. i dont know what im gonna do about this - were trying counseling right now so ... but i think thats more his anger anyway. and honestly i like to drink sometimes so . we can still drink at home together or just me and him or me him and a few other people and its alright, but when we go to the bar on a friday night and we know everyone and guys that ive grown up with say hi to me, thats when he goes crazy so ...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Sure. We always had a glass of wine with dinner. Maybe a beer on the deck later after the kids were in bed. Very relaxing after a long day at work. But never more than one or two.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 8, 2009