Took test yesterday and saw 2 lines, but only one line this morning?

I took a preggo test yesterday afternnon and it came out positive. I don't know why, but this morning I used the second one from the pack and it came out negative! Did I do something wrong or was the one yesterday a false positive? Does anyone have any ideas?

Garciamommyof3

Asked by Garciamommyof3 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• test again or go see a dr. common sense
    Anonymous

• I know to test again but I don't have more money to buy another this weekend and I have to wait till Tuesday when my hubby gets paid. I used the last $10 of grocery money to pay for the original pack! Dr appt cost $200 up front due to our deductible on the new ins. so same thing I have to wait till Tuesday.
    Garciamommyof3

Answer by Garciamommyof3 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• More likely for you to have a false negative.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• get medicaid?? or...... theres FREE CLINICS EVERY WHERE!.... a lot of dollar stores have test too. if you cant afford a test how are u goin to afford a kid? planned parenthood places sometimes do free testing. Were u born yesterday bc it seems like it
    Anonymous

• You have to have proof of pregnancy from dr to get medicaid. I don't trust the dollar store pregnancy tests because we have had problems with them before. The only reason we are short on funds right now is because we bought a new car a month ago and moved the month before so we are still paying moving cost untop of the down payment on car! I did not post this for people to be mean! I have had 6 miscarriages already and just wanted to see if anyone might have encountered this before since I am sitting at home barely able to work on my homework for my class this Tuesday because my mind is racing!
    Garciamommyof3

Answer by Garciamommyof3 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• And the free clinic here is only open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and half of Friday. It is Saturday so how can I go there?
    Garciamommyof3

Answer by Garciamommyof3 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

WOW, youre a big fat jerk!!!!! just dont answer
    Anonymous

• op, you dont have to explain yourself to her. just hang on until hubby gets paid and take another test. false neg. are more common than false pos.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• annon. 12:01 thank you for answering and being sincere. I asked the question to see what other moms think and didn't expect to be bashed over this. Thank you again, you and the other post regarding false neg. are helpful and helping to calm my nerves. We were really exited after the test yesterday and I would hate to have to tell him it was wrong. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now maybe I can focus on the paper I have for Tuesday's class "The History of World Religions!" LOL
    Garciamommyof3

Answer by Garciamommyof3 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• your welcome, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2009