Ineed some food ideas for my son?

He will be one on the 26th of this month. Been off the bottle for a while, but still on formula. Im starting to add a lil milk to start the transition. But i have been trying to feed him more regular foods, more of what we eat. Which I have been successful with some things, or ill grind up something that might be a lil tough. But he tends to still kinda gag a lil on certain things. So what is good to feed him. I also work fulltime and have troubles getting my so to cook for him, he just wants to feed him baby food. So any sugestions on easy meals or anything would be apperieated.

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 11:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When my son was a year, i would feed him scrabbled eggs w a little melted cheese, little shreds of cheese, crackers with cheese spread. cut up banana, peach and other soft fruits, dry cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, mashed potatoes, creamy soups.. At 1 year my son only only had 4 teeth on top and 2 on bottom, but I wanted to give him a variety of foods. If your son has more teeth he could probably eat more stuff, but if not, anything he can gum would be ok So most of this depends on what you are comfortable trying. Babies won't always like it the first time, but if you continue to try just giving him samples he might start to like the texture and taste so he won't gag as much and eat more things. Which of course will make things easier on you. Good luck with this. :) Hope this helps
    Borikaos

Answer by Borikaos at 5:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2009