Would you trust someone that immediately talks badly and accuses someone you don't know of some drama?

Looking for some opinions is this person friend material and should I believe her? I mean I don't know her from jump or the person she is bad mouthing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• from my experience anyone who bad mouths someone else openly will bad mouth you i wouldnt trust anyone like that
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

I completely agree with this!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I have trusted others bad mouthing people in the past and have leared they are either jelouse of you and will most likeley stab you in the back.
    So now I just let people talk and see just how full of sh*t they are.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I know a woman who is horrible for bad mouthing others but it turns out she is also something of a story teller, if something isn't juicy enough she likes to embellish the story some. So with that in mind along with what the other moms have said I would stay away from someone like that.
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 11:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't trust her if she is badmouthing someone to you, someone she barely knows. This is a bad sign, she will be bad mouthing you later. Doesn't sound like a friend I'd like to have. She apparently likes drama, gossip, and back stabbing....that's not a good friend to have.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 9:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2009