How often do you fight with your spouse?

And what is it like? What starts and ends the arguments and is it always about the same issues??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• pretty much everyday for a while, sometimes we will have times for like 2 or 3 weeks straight where we dont fight and then we'll fight for 2 or 3 weeks. its usually about the same stuff and then sometimes new stuff or similar stuff.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Its funny we really never fight. Once in a while we will fight but over it 2 hours if that. before married we would fight maybe 3 times a year we call it our cycle. Been together 15 years but since we have been married we say why bother we love each other and its stupid crap we would fight over. Well best of lcuk.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 11:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• We fight once a month, one or two days before my period. Consitantly! LOL(his fault!)=0)
    It varies what we fight about. We do have a few major issues that we fight about and never ever resolve. We just keep making up and moving on cuz we can't come to an agreement.
    One of our fights is discipline, one is jealousy (rare, and getting better) Occasionaly it is money.
    A lot of times we laugh about our fights later.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It was really bad for awhile. It would be everyday all day now its not half as much. Our main problem is me getting pissed off at him in the mornings when he doesnt get up for work. It's like pulling teeth and I get very frustrated. Our fights before was because I would bitch constantly about everything. A lot of it was my fault. I finally realized that the things that I was bitching about wasn't worth my marriage. Now I am happier then ever and arguments dont escalate anymore.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• we argue over stupid little things like every day. but they're really stupid. like videos games and stuff, we have big arguments like once or twice a month but those are getting better (those are over the same things)
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 12:24 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• We've had two big arguments in our 6 yrs of marriage(7 yrs together).

The first was over a prenatal class he was to be at but blew off cuz of work(he should have told them to stuff it but he doesnt like to do that cuz its work). So I was pissy he missed it and he was pissy I didnt get why he stayed at work. Basically, it ended after we said our peace and left it alone. He never missed another one while we went.

The second one was a couple months ago and I dont recall exactly what started it, think it was about a business he wants to do with his brother and the fact that he's being wishy-washy about some things so I got upset(no yelling)and told him what I thought and felt about the whole damn thing.

He told me his point of view and it died out quickly afterwards. It wasnt a situation where there was a right or wrong answer just miscommunication. Once that was cleared up...things smoothed out.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• we've been together for 8 years. We used to never argue or fight. Then it became just like little bickers. Then for a little while it was bad fights every day. Every day we would yell and argue and cry. Then finally something clicked. Now we argue maybe once a month. It's usualy about the same things. What starts it is usually the same thing. I don't speak up immediately when something bothers me and I start getting an attitude with him. Which he doesn't put up with. Then we argue for a little bit. Nothing major. Just smart remarks back and forth. Then one of us will just say 'i love you' and that ends it.
    Usually is about the same issues: money, spending time together...
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 9:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2009