Any food ideas for my 11month old?

Im starting the process of slowing weaning him off of formula. Any tips for that too? but anyway. I have been trying to get him to eat more regular food instead of baby food. And i work nights, so I only get to make him supper myself 3 nights a week, and its like pulling teeth to get my so to make him something. He will eat anything with noodles, rice, bananas, toast, waffles, yogurt, potatos, green beans, and tried meatloaf tonight and liked that. Any other sugestions. He only has 4 teeth. Especially easy meals that my so could do for supper?

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 11:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If your So doesn't want to make you son anything you can always buy Graduate meals. I'm not a big cook so a lot of my daughters foods consist of Graduates. It's really quick and easy. Mac and Cheese is her favorite. They have so many different choices and they have vegtables and proteins so it's very healthy. It only take 25 seconds to heat up. You can also try vegtable soup or grilled cheese sandwhiches. Just cut the grilled cheese sandwhich small enough so he can grasp it. Also chicken nuggets is good but I try not to give my daughter to many fried foods. My daughter only had two teeth at 11 months and she ate it well. I hope this helps a little. Good luck.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My daughter is almost 10 months and has 4 teeth. Today for lunch she had green beans, crumbled hamburger meat, and some finely chopped apple. I'm going to buy some chicken strips when I go grocery shopping. I plan on chopping them up and pre-cooking them and that way I can just warm them up when she gets hungry. It only takes like about 5 mins. to brown up small pieces of meat. Just get some canned veggies and let your SO warm them on the stove or even the microwave. Also instant mashed potatoes are really tasty to me and if you got the time to boil water you got the time to make them. Good luck!
    Maranda29

Answer by Maranda29 at 12:26 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Your 11mo old can eat anything that's easily mushable and can be easily gummed. This goes for any soft foods like fruits, veggies, mac and cheese, hot dogs, etc. Your son can eat pretty much anything that you guys eat as long as he can gum it up.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2009