Can anyone help me with losing my belly?

My son is almost a year old now. I am very unhappy with my body since I had him. I work full time. And my so works fulltime and goes to school full time. and I also babysit 2 days a week. Very busy, and cant aford to get a membership anywhere. And dont have much self control with dieting. Any sugestions. I started doing yoga at home with a dvd but then got sick and stoped. Is yoga good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• this isnt healthy advice.
    and everyone will bash it.
    but it isnt going to not work like that other bull.
    run, do the yoga (yes it is good!!!!), get the 8 minute workout dvds (cheap and easy...it has 8 minute abs, buns, arms, thighs, exercise).
    constantly be aware of your posture and stomach muscles (suck it in, its working those muscles). and dont eat much. people say you cant shrink your stomach, but i think you can. don't eat for a day or just eat very little. once you get passed that im really hungry phase... it gets easy. not healthy and will lower metabolism... but you'll be thin most likely.
    Anonymous

• According to my Dr. what really gets rid of your stomach post baby is cardio type exercises. Not stretching and weights.

Anonymous

• Yes. Go through Corrections Officer Training Academy.
    I spend every morning getting yelled at by a state police officer to run and run and run and run and run...and if I die, he says, he will just revive me and make me run more. But guess what? I've lost like ten pounds....in like a week and a half.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Yoga willhelp, but you need cardio to burn the belly fat. Starving yourself won't do it. You'll loose weight by starving, but it will more likely come off otherbody parts. Know what I mean? Belly fat is sooooo stubborn.Sweating is the ONLY thing to get rid of it.
    I had my little girl 14 months ago. I've lost 83 pounds and about 14 inches off my waist since then by running my butt off. Also, get a stabililty ball ( also called a pilates ball). I got one at wal-mart for 9 bucks and it is the BEST ab exercise ever!!!
    karmasbuddy

Answer by karmasbuddy at 2:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2009