Ok, to those who have been following my intense pain saga...con't with my trip to the ER.

I had been dealing with pain all morning. I waited until urgent care opened then went in. They sent me to ER. In the ER I had an EKG and CAT scan and a number of blood tests.
My EKG is a little wierd. They kept me for five hours then sent me home asking me to come back tomorrow.
I am not sure about anything, but they want to repeat the tests tomorrow.
They gave me a few vicodin for tonight. I will only need one. I am going to take it in a bit. They also want me on 600 mg ibu every 8 hours. Kinda freaked me out when she came into the room and handed me four baby asprin and told me to chew them and take some water. My "stuffy" chest did clear after that. They really don't know what is wrong, but they do think SOMETHING is wrong. My tests are not giving them a clear picture other then "Hey, something is not right" Those where my doctor's words. :(
What are your thoughts on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Health

• No answers yet