Read a Secret, Leave a Secret - Round 3.

Do you have a secret that you need to tell? Something that you have to get off your chest but don't know who to tell??

Leave your secret here. When you leave a secret, be sure to check the box at the bottom to leave answer anonymous. Being anonymous is the key to making this thread work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I usually think of other women in bed with me and my DH when we are having sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I had an early miscarriage with my current SO and haven't told him....am terrified to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I have came so close to leaving my husband 3 times. had my bags packed and all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• the other one of these secret posts, i used up most of of the 3 pages myself. bet you didnt know i was the person that made most of that thread
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• when i was pregnant i use to pretend i was sick so husband would spoil me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I can't poop unless I put something up my butt (like balled up toilet paper) and I can't stop doing it, funny part is - I hate anal sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I stopped taking my pills and got pregnant. DH wanted kids but didnt' think we could afford them...so I had a "pill failure." I had always been perfectly on schedule with them so we figured it was just an oops. But he was happy when we found out about DS...so it all worked out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Wow...really?? 3 pages huh?? Are you that bored or is your life that full of drama??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I love to masturbate to gay porn - just the guys jerking off. (I'm female).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I can't wait to read parts 1 and 2.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2009