Period problem (TMI)

So i started my period on the 29th and on the 2nd my period ended. Well 2 days later I wake up and I'm bleeding everywhere and I haven't stopped. It's like I'm having a second period. I know for a fact that my period had stopped on the 2nd because I didnt wear any tampons for 2 days with no problems. My periods are never irregular and usually last 5 days. Do you think something is wrong or I'm just have an extremly long period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Health

• I have had a similar situation occur, but I do not really have a very regular cycle. I would call your doc.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 12:23 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• It could just be a fluke period. To be on the safe side, Id go to the dr. It could also be an STI if thats a concern.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:24 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I would at least call the doctor.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 3:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2009