being naked...

Just curious if anyone else feels the same as I do. I have wondered what the world would be like if everyone ran around naked. If you would wake up tomorrow morning and the world was running around naked would you want too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Id be naked too! Thered be less conflict about appearance and people might actually learn to accept each other.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I have actually thought about this numerous times.If everone ran around naked people would think it's normal and that clothes were weird. Now if I woke up in the morning and everyone somehow lost all there clothes i would try to stay in the house as much as possible. I would never go to walmart and I would try my hardest not to look down
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think it would make people even more judgmental than they already are!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think men would have to be a lot more honest about their intentions with women lol.

I hope it happens one day... then maybe everyone will lighten up about the human body a little bit.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2009