shes pregnant..so that means me too!

SO i just had my baby in sept. my sil had hers in april. we were pregnant at the same time,mostly. and now shes pregnant agian. I don't know why but i want another baby too.we both had girls and now shes having a boy and I wanted a boy from the begingging.so im kinda jealous. How can i make myself stop thinking this.I really hated being pregnant,so why do i still feel like i want to again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Once I had my daughter I would see one of my friends or watch baby program like Baby Story and instantly I would want another baby. I would have baby fever like crazy. Then I would remember how miserable I was when i was pregnant and how difficult it was for me the first three months of my daughter life. I think it might have to do with the connection you have with your child when they're in your tummy. Your the only one that can feel your baby move around and your the only one who can nuture your baby but once it's born you have to share that bond.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I dont know. maybe because you are competing with her and you are not jealous she has a boy and you dont. so now you just want to get pregnant to have a boy not because you really want another child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Nov. 8, 2009