Frequent bowel movements?

I'm 25 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing at least 2 bowel movements each day. Since a month ago..I would get these very long and hard 6-8 inch sausage shaped poos and would also get the soft poos but like 6 in one movement! Why am I getting these weird looking poos. When I eat bbq chicken, I get painful diarrhea right after I finish but it just goes away. Is this a cause for concern?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nothing wrong with that...as my doctor told me...as the baby gets bigger things are starting to get smushed the baby is probably positioned some way to help it. it was like that for me...and then it was the complete oppostie by the nineth month i couldnt go at all
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Momma you lucky you can go couple times a day, most women are very constipated when prego to were they go once a week or even once every two weeks.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• People with a healthy diet usually have multiple bowel movements per day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2009