I have been so depressed where i feel nautious. Feel like im falling apart. What should i do.

shorty00207450

Asked by shorty00207450 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• do you want to talk about it? when i used to feel like this, talking would help even if it was just a little bit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Talk to your Dr. or a therapist! Best thing I ever did- they diagnosed me with Bi-Polar and gave meds to counteract it and I am much better and happier and healthier for it.
    Jezture

Answer by Jezture at 12:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/about/resources.php

CM has a great list of resources that can help you if you have nowhere to turn to.
    I hope you feel better soon.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Get a therapist

Answer by rkoloms at 9:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• OMG! i felt the same way. its not even funny! it started when i had my second child and they said it was post par dep. so i thought mayb i could just sweat it out. but now she's 21 months and i'm still going through it. finally went to my doc and he rx some meds that i really didnt want to take. but everyone around me told me too, so i did. its been almost 2 weeks and i still dont feel any different but tha doc said it's gunna take a few weeks for them to finally start working. i hope! coz man, this frikkin sux.
    scottshoney

Answer by scottshoney at 2:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2009