What are you good at?

Everyone has something they are talented at or good at. What is yours? I think I am good at listening to people and really understanding what they are saying.

stickyfingers

Asked by stickyfingers at 1:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been told I'm a very talented writer,poem stories anything. and I've been told i can make some one intrested in the most boring thing...just by the way i write...i have a big head when it comes to my writing
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Hmm... hubby says I'm good at writing, talking people through problems, "birth and medical stuff" (I'm a childbirth educator), and at being a mom and wife lol.

I think I'm a pretty fair writer, and I ENJOY the rest of it... so I guess I'd have to be good at it, right? lol.

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:44 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I'm a good mommy, I'm good at ice hockey (started all 4 years in college), I'm good at weight lifting, I'm good at school (had a 4.0 in grad school), a good dog trainer.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think I'm a good cook. I love to cook and try new things and people are always asking for cooking advice or my recipes. I'm good at organizing and hosting events. I run the Cub Scout Pack for my son and love to organize the Pack meetings. Everyone always has a good time.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2009