Where do you want to be 5 years from now

shorty00207450

Asked by shorty00207450 at 1:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm... back in Colorado with my family, pregnant with my third child, teaching childbirth classes, and being a wife and mother :)

Right now I am trying to get clients to teach, and I am wife and mother to one baby girl :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i dont want to think about that. 5 years from now its like the year 2013-2014. holy cow! too futuristic for me! hopefully rich, my husband up in rank in the army. and with another kid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Hmm I WOULD BE 21!i want to have my GED I want to of finished high school and be in college to be a childs social worker or a substance abuse counselor,i want to be living on my own with my so..hopefully he will be my husband lol either way it doesnt really matter,i want to be stable and be able to support myself and my family..Nothing BIG Just a happy STABLE life
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Alive.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• done with college, well paying job, at least contemplating buying a house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I'm happy with everything in my life right now besides my weight, but weather it's now or five years from now, one thing I really want is peace in my heart.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Sunbathing in Hawaii :)
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:25 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I want to have a healthy family, a nice house and be living comfortably
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 3:05 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I want to be back in the lower 48, buying a new house, maybe trying for another baby.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i would love to be married..im single now, and have been for 6 years..and im sooooooo ready to fall in love!! i would hope to have a few more children..have a place to call my own. and being rich would be nice..lol..but thats not realistic
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2009