Did Christmas shopping seem to start in your area today?

The mall was packed and all the stores are gung ho on the Christmas stuff already. Even the town has their decorations up already. What the hey?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• i know right? one thing i hate is when halloween is over the mall is already packed but Macys and Jcpenney had there trees up with lights. and this was on halloween night. our mall is packed every single day no matter what the occasion is. alot of people from WA state have money and they are not effected by the economy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Yeah same here lol,
    I don't know if you have time or not but the best sales are during the week they always have extra % off, well at least in my area.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Good lords........I've heard Christmas tunes on the radio for commercials! WTH!

People are getting ready to jing-jing-jingling in the Christmas spirit and Giving of Thanks day is not even here just yet!

Christmas candy is already in the stores as well! We have the cooler weather here, sure!

But with 80 degree weather predicted next week for a few days, Nope.......can't get in the mood so call me Scrooge-Etta!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Christmas shopping Usually starts early
    People do like to shop for the christmas holiday for more than a month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• One of our local stores has been selling Christmas paper and decorations since July. It is insanity.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• On and I have seen one tree up and decorate since the day after Halloween as well as a house that has all of it's Christmas lights up and lit every night already..
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:25 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Yey!! Ik love CHristmas!! GOt my tunes in the van and the home. GOt some of my decorations up and am totally done shopping and might even start to wrap.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Uh it started November 1st here, actually- I couldn't believe it. I was driving home and saw wreaths on the outside of all the buildings!
    But I'm so excited...!
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I don't know i rarely go to the mall and i avoid it like the plague this time of year.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Christmas has come early as well to southern Portugal. Scary cause it's been in the low 80's here and I cannot even imagine getting into the Christmas spirit yet! We were at the mall over the Halloween weekend and saw hoards of people already in line waiting to get their Christmas gifts wrapped (it's free if purchased at their store). Must admit that it's hard to get in the Christmas spirit over here anyway cause I associate Christmas with cold weather. Hard to be jolly and send out Christmas cards decorated with snow covered trees, etc. when you're walking around in t-shirts and driving with the windows downs. Ho Ho Ho... forget the eggnog and pass me another Bahama Mama:)
    Susie351

Answer by Susie351 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2009