Ok my son's birthday is the 30th of November....

do you think that it would be a bad idea to have his party the Sunday after? Because if I wait a week after, it puts us into December and my dh gets paid on the 25th.

chloesmama_2007

Asked by chloesmama_2007 at 1:55 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• Heck no! I waited almost a month! Ds didn't even know!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• you mean for Nov 29th? are you acknowledging his birthday on his real day and saying happy bday and making a cake? how old is he? i would say u need to do that regardless. and do the party any day u want as long as u tell him happy birthday. are u having a big party?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• It don't matter what day it is, we always do birthdays on the that works best for us.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:06 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think thats perfectly fine!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:47 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• My son and I both have our birthday on Nov. 30th and we don't care as long as we get a party sometime around our birthday and people show up. I know that sometimes Thanksgiving and the coming Christmas holiday gets in the way. People forget our birthday sometimes. I've pretty much always had my parties on the weekend, before or after doesn't matter.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 3:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• my sons bday is november 30th too! I usually have it the sun. after thanksgiving but i'm having it before this year...on the 22nd and i'm gonna take cupcakes to his class on his bday.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2009