DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ALL ALONE?

HI, YOU HAVE CHILDREN A HUSBAND BUT DO YOU EVER FEEL YOU ARE ALONE W/Y'R THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS? LIKE YOU HAVE TO BE THE MATURE,STRONG ONE AND SUCK UP ALL Y'R INNER PAIN, YOU HAVE TO BE THE "HERO" BUT SOMETIMES YOU NEED A FRIEND A REAL GOOD OLD FASHON FRIEND. SOMEONE WHO WILL FINALLY LISTEN B/C ALL YOU'VE DONE IS BE THE LISTENER AND HEAL HEARTS AS BEST AS YOU CAN. I THINK I'M WHINING HERE A BIT BUT JUST SOMETIMES YOU FEEL LIKE CRYING OUTLOUD "HEY I HURT TOO!" MY CHILDREN HAVE NOTHING TO DO W/IT I DON NEED A LOTTLE "ME TIME" BUT I DO LOVE AND ENJOY MY CHILDREN, BEING A SHAM I DO NEED A LITTLE "ME TIME" BUT W/MY HUSBAND I NEED HIM AS A FRIEND, COMPANION, SOMEONE I COULD BE SILLY AND LAUGH TOGETHER,SAY JUST ABOUT ANYTHING , I CHUST WISH HE WOULD SEEK MY ATTENTION LIKE I SEEK HIS AND GIVE HIM ATTETION AND AFFECTION. AAAAAHHHHHHH ASSH......THERE I SAID IT.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him how you feel, hon. As the guy I'm dating says, "Men are stupid when it comes to how you feel. We need you to be blunt and just come right out and say it, otherwise we won't get it." As much as we think they should be able to look at the situation and see how much we are hurting or feeling neglected or whatever, they just don't. They assume (and we all know what that does) that if they are happy and feeling fine, so are we. Tell him how you feel, and tell him what you need from him. If you need him to listen, tell him. If you need him to watch the kids so you can go to a book club meeting to try to make some good friends, tell him.

And if you need to talk, you can always message me. I'll be happy to listen and do what I can to help. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• yes and what really stinks is when you have to smile through the pain in spite of how you really feel. I am in deep pain as well pray the serenity prayer
    Do not let your heart be troubled- have faith in God
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Yes there are days I feel like that and I will just start crying and go to my hubby and just tell him how I feel and he holds me and pats me on my head and makes everything better, but then there are days were I bottle everything up for weeks all the stress and then just break down and scream my head off get in my truck and go for a drive, I to wanted a good friend without any drama, jelousey or any of that back stabbing crap, but good friends are hard to come buy so I bonded with my older sis and she gives me good advice and we have good talks, but I know how you feel momma, being a women is a really hard job.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:33 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• ALL THE FREAKIN TIME!!! Glad I'm not the only one, lol. Good luck!
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2009