Will an OB/GYN take you at 5 mos?

I might be prego and will have to go through the state insurance but will have private insurance 'til March. Will I be able to transfer to another ob??

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 3:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I had to do this when we moved and had a insurance change during my first pregnancy. Luckily I moved back to my home town and was able to go back to my regular OB.

I also had to change doctors the day before I gave birth with my second child, my original doctor had moved the day before and i had to find another doctor in a hurry.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• yes, just remember to bring your records with u
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Check with your OB. They might take both and you won't need to switch.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 11:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i just switched over to a new ob because my dr was not treating me the way i wanted to be he did not explain much and im high risk im due in 2 weeks and still got a new ob and this new one is great!!!!
    Anonymous