WHY ARE SOME MEN SO STUPID!!! UGH JUST VENTING !

The lies that some men will tell and actually exspect you to beleive what they are saying its redicoulus ! I really wonder what happens to a man that he actually has to be that way towards woman ! When you have given someone nothing but honesty and they have the nerve to tell you all these lies about how they are in love with you and how they never stop thinking about you ... This is someone i thought i had knew for the past 8 years , I guess you never really know people these days anymore ... A guy just because he gets hurt is willing to lie to you for you to be his rebounde chic but cant just come out and tell you the truth from the beginning and has the nerve to make you out to be the bad guy because in reality hes the bad guy ... I just think its really stupid childish and immature for a 28 yr old man to be that way !!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• hi the answer to your question is because all me are scared if they werent scared they wouldnt have to lie. men may not say it but they are scared of everything. they are scared of being alone for the rest of their lives just like we are, they are scared of being caught while doing stupid things(cheating, stripp clubs, other relationships,going out to eat before they come home, ect.) scared of comittment, sometimes they are even scared to say the wrong thing to us. my husband lies about the dumbest things i think it is just in their nature. just find someone who is not trying to lie those are the ones you keep.....lol
    mandiswan

Answer by mandiswan at 4:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Maybe he had trust issues with his mother and so he is that way, I'm sorry momma

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:24 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I'm right there with you, hun, my 28 yr old man is an immature asshole as well. Hope it gets better!
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Luckily hes not my man ..lol .. He was a " friend" i thought i had knew but apparently not so well , He was in the marine corps for 4 years and supposedly went through 2 tours of afghanistan and saw some pretty sick shit but to me what he has been through still does not excuse the fact of him lieing ... He hangs out with this 22 yr old friend of his all the time and gets drunk almost every night .... He calls himself " Unhuman and a monster " but is always willing to shut me out when he claimed to want a relationship with me , Then again wanted to complain to me about the arguing that was coming between knowing the whole time he was lieing to me and he knew i knew he was lieing because i called him on it plenty of times but he would just denie it .. so typical !! Lies are a waste of time to me , I would rather just be honest with someone and just have them take me or leave me and then move on from there ....
    Anonymous

• CONTINUED ...... I think hes just that fact up in the head that he just does'nt care but to lie to someone the way he does .. who clearly did nothing to him is just insane .... The fact that he does not go and get help for what happened to him in Afghanistan is a clear indication that its not a big deal for him or he is not ready to change the way that he is ... idk but i told him that i never want to talk to him ever again because he is clearly not the guy that i need to be with ... He is stupid , immature and clearly redicoulus and lies .... I was married to a guy who had problems and i had talked to him about that but still never stopped him from doing what he did ... But i am not as angry as i could be because i called him on his lies and he does not get the satisfaction of thinking that for one second that i actually beleived anything that he had to say , I mean C'mon if your gonna lie atleast make it beleivable ... LOL
    Anonymous