DREAMS!!!!!

hello everyone i am asking this Q at 5am in the morning i keep having the same dream over and over for a wk are longer now i keep dreaming we are getting ready to move in a new house its never the same house house but we are always doing work on the house
always diffrent house but always doing work on it

we just purchased a house back in july of this yr a new house was built in o4 are 07 not thinking clear at the time, this time i was awaken by the sound of the door bell ringing i woke up out my sleep because i heard the door bell

this is really getting to me

i text my daughter to ask her did the door bell ring she said no!
could someone tell me what this mean?
i thing we did have things did to the house before we moved in replaced the carpets for hard wood our basement is a second house meaning it has 2bdrms kitchen living dinning rm 1 bth and as well hardwood floors
why do i keep dreaming this??

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 6:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My best guesses would be that you're feeling restless or board with life or that you are gearing up for a big change in another area of your life.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:34 AM on Nov. 8, 2009