will i start leaking milk at 7 mos. where can i find good pads for my bra?

sexybutter

Asked by sexybutter at 8:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can start leaking that early...I would recommend skipping the cotton or cloth pads and get some Lilypads (www.lilypads.com) they run about $25 but they are reusable and keep you from leaking.  They won't float around in your bra and are not bulky so they won't show thru clothes.  I loved them.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Lansinoh is the best. They come in a purple box. They sell them everywhere. Drug stores, grocery stores in the baby isle, walmart and especially at babies and toys r us. I think they are less expensive at walmart though. Don't get the gerber ones, they slide around in your bra which is terrible:) Good luck!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:36 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I didn't like the Lasinoh that much, though I know a lot of girls who did. I liked the medela ones, because they felt thinner and less bulky (but still held a LOT!)
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I never ever used disposable pads! They were expensive and horridly wasteful. If you go to WIC they should be able to get you some washable ones for free! They worked great for me!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Lasinoh were the ones I used....a big box lasts a while.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2009