Foreplay question during pregnancy? personal

i am 10 weeks preggo and have not been able to have sex with my hubby for over 2 months b/c i am at risk for a miscarriage. my dr. said after the first trimester that i will be able to go back to regular physical activites and sex.
i have not felt like doing anything anyway b/c i am so nauseated. but lately i feel a little better and would like some intamcy time with my hubby! what do you think is safe for me to do?
foreplay like fingering me and oral sex? do you think this will be ok? i know this is a personal question, but i truly miss him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd wait. I wouldn't want to risk a miscarriage
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• if you can, ask your dr in some cases its only actual intercourse that is harmful...but in others its the arousal that will cause the early contractions and problems
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I'm not sure what your situation is, but when you have an orgasm, your uterous contracts (pregnant or not) and so that is dangerous if you're high risk. Also, when you are aroused there is a chemical release that also t"flips the switch" to send you into labor- when you're full term. I only know that much because I was trying to get my kid out when he was 2 weeks late, lol! I don't know the risk at your stage, but it's def. something to talk to your doctor about.
    If you want to be intimate with him (I suspect that about 3 weeks from now you'll be horny as hell) then try cuddling, kissing, or even just go on a date or do something romantic together. Once you get the go ahead, you'll be more than ready to get busy!
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 8, 2009