Christmas decorations

Anyone put their decorations up yet? I am debating whether I should do it today or wait a couple more weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• We are going to put ours up thanksgiving day as usual
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• nope i'll probally do ours the day after thanksgiving
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Some. What wasn't buried in the shed. DH has to get that stuff out and he refuses to do it until black friday. I might sneek out and get it anyway.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:36 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i agree the day after thanksgiving

JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Mine are going up today!!!! WOoohooo I love this time of year. String'em up Momma!!
    LovingMyGirl84

Answer by LovingMyGirl84 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think if you would like to put your things up and out go for it. I always puy my stuff up after "Thanksgiving". I put up three Christmas trees every year. I have a kid tree ,a bell tree, and a family tree. I love to decorate and I should start early. LOL... Our trees stay up so long atfer Christams due to Mardi /Gras , So fat Tuesday is the last day for our trees to stay up. Have fun...
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I put up the bathroom and kitchen decor while I was home from work this week when we had swine flu. But then I got fired because I was home with a sick family, and so I guess I didn't need to worry about it (I started it early because I figured it'd be my only chance before Christmas.) Oh well.
    This is a little too early for me- we still have pumpkins on the balcony. I wait until about the week before Thanksgiving- I like that to be the first night we turn on the outdoor lights.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I normall do mine either the day before Thanksgiving or the day after, which ever I am least busy. We don't put up our tree til the first weekend of december because we buy a live tree and cut it down ourselves every year.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i put mine up yesterday but i don't have alot of in the house decorations. i have alot of tree decor and thats it. so today we are going to the store and find some decor for the house. i dont decorate my bathroom. its just the dinning, living room area. and fireplace
    Anonymous

• My favorite season is autumn and my favorite holiday so I like to enjoy those. I put up my decorations the weekend after thanksgiving bc thats when the season really starts for me.
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2009