Dreaming I'm pregnant?!

So I've heard lots of people say that they dreamed more when they were pregnant...some even said they dreamed they were pregnant before they even found out! We're TTC and I hardly ever remember my dreams, but last night I dreamed I was pregnant....I can't test for another week, but I hope so! This happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I just had a dream the other night that I'm pregnant w/ sextuplets lol. And I've been having symptoms lately but I'm with you I can't test for at least another week. But when I was pg with my DS I had dreams all the time that I was pg before I tested and those dreams were right. So its possible! Gl!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I dreamed i was pregnant about 4 days ago. When I thought about it more I realized I was a week late.
    JessicasMom094

Answer by JessicasMom094 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i have been having dreams about being pregnant for about a year now and still not pregnant... so... im a bit down on the whole thing... however my SIL had a dream the night before she found out she was pregnant... she didnt have a clue before that!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Before I found out I was pregnant with the twins a few years ago, I dreamt about a guy with a baby in a stroller. He picked up the baby and gave it to me and holding the baby just felt right. This time around I know I did have a baby dream, but can't remember it as clearly as the other one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 8, 2009