How can I completely get over thinking and worrying about my ex?

I am in a crappy position. I don't want to think about him anymore but it's kinda hard to move on because I work at the same place he does and I have to see him almost everyday. I broke up with him because he's an alcoholic and was very mean when he drank, plus he was gone more than he was with us because of it. He would always leave me worried because he would always tell me that he may not wake up because he drank too much. Well, he hasn't done well with the break up because I will NOT take him back. He has been talking about me or the situation on his myspace and messenger... today he didn't show up to work and I do not want to think about it or why he didn't but it's so hard... he has no one here except one friend and I work with him. The last email he sent, he told me he was still drinking, I don't want it to be my problem anymore but I do worry when I see that he's not here because he always comes to work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• just relax. I know your prob like well i dont want to cal and check up on him, or anything. but it sounds like u still have feelings for the man.. just call him take a quick break calll him and make sure hes ok. just say i was just making sure everythings ok, bc u usually are here by now. just see. maybe he took a personal day without you knowing.
    Butterflyluvn88

Answer by Butterflyluvn88 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• That's the problem... I would call but then that opens the door for communication and all of a sudden he thinks I want to be with him again. He finally stopped harrassing me and I don't want it to start up again. If he was a normal person, I would consider it but he's not. Thanks for the advice.

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 8, 2009