how do you delete post when the group doesn't allow you in anymore?

I sent a post to Design on a Dime and like to delete it but it won't delete. Why is that? Also there are some post that I never knew the group "won't" allow me in anymore. I wanted to delete some of my post and clear it out that's how I found out I wasn't allow in their group anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can't delete posts if you are no longer a group member. The only thing you can do is ask the GO if she could delete the posts for you.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Oh man how did you ever get kicked out of Design on a Dime group? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Hi,

I'm the owner of Design on a Dime Moms. I'm not sure who you are since you are anon, but if you contact me, I'll try to help you out. I've only got 3 members blocked from the group but they were spammers who wouldn't stop spamming even after being asked to stop.

Send me a message and we'll try to figure out why you can't remove those posts.

Jenn
    jennmarie77

Answer by jennmarie77 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 9, 2009