Rogaine for eyebrows?

I've heard that you can use men's regular rogaine to help with sparse eyebrows, has anyone tried? if so, how long does it take to work? what happens when you stop using it? Thanks !

suej27

Asked by suej27 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I really haven't heard that one. I sell Nioxin in my store, but I don't think I really would recommend it for eyebrows... because of the possibility of getting it in your eyes.
    Anonymous

• hahahahahahahahahahaha rotf. I love you wifey :D
    ballerina_06

Answer by ballerina_06 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• who told you something so stupid???

tyra said it was ok babe thats all i know ;) LOL
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 3:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I did read that will rogaine as soon as you stop using it, you go right back to losing at the rate you were losing before...
    ballerina_06

Answer by ballerina_06 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• um let's see, how told me that ?? hmmmmmm lol

well, it's not that I'm loosing them, it's that they don't grow so .... yeah.

there's an article on ehow.com about it, I just want to make sure that if I put it on, it won't make what little I have left fall off. they say to use the foam kind, spray it in a cup or the cap, and then apply that with a q tip so that you run less risk of sticking it in your eyes.
    suej27

Answer by suej27 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• yeah i have a sparse spot from a bad wax job. and i have the same problem. and no, i don't think it's stupid. whoever said that is mean. she probably has a unibrow too. lol
    siren_sexy

Answer by siren_sexy at 12:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Ummm her best fluffy friend forever said that, you just arent in the loop.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 1:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2009