Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What tests can be done to see if you are having a miscarriage???

What tests at the doctors or family planning clinic can they do to see if u have had a miscarriage ??

Answer Question

Asked by christinaizere at 11:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • just a blood test to check your HCG levels, you'd have one done then another a few days days latter to see if the levels go up, or down.

    Answer by how_reb at 11:48 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

  • They do blood work and test your HCG levels then redo it in about 48-72 hours or 2-3 days and see if they have went up or down , up your fine, down your miscarring

    Answer by bshelly at 2:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.