Be honest! When you clean, do you get the deep dark corners, or do you only clean what's visible?

I've been meaning to give my bathroom a good scrub-down lately, but I keep getting sidetracked. Dammit.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• honestly not as much as i should, i wait till its obvious then clean the corners ...ahh im terrible..i like to avoid the bathroom also...i just hate cleaning the bathroom
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• LOL I really only clean whats visible.......If the floor is clean so is everything else....
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Once a week I deep clean, the rest of the week I straighten up and vacuum , and dust daily... With 3 dogs, and 3 kids I have to.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I do basic cleaning. Holidays and kids parties are the only other times I might deep clean and it all boils down to time available to do it. I feel that if a guest in my home feels the desire to investigate every nook and cranny of my home, then they really don't need to be here in the first place.

I live by this motto, my cousin has it hanging on a plaque on her kitchen wall:

"If you are here to see me, come right in, if you are here to see my home, please make an appointment"

i love it!
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:59 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I do a thorough cleaning. Save me time later. Takes only a couple seconds more to do it right.
    Anonymous

• I don't know. I get to cleaning and just don't know when to stop. I always find something that leads me to something else. You know, if I clean this, then I need to clean that, and then this needs it and then....... It never stops.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I've got pets who shed like crazy, so I vacuum, dust, and sweep on pretty much a daily basis - - but I don't do all the nooks and crannies! Those get done every few months when DH takes the kids all day and I spend all day cleaning.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I never clean. D:
    Anonymous

• I start deep cleaning then cafe moms distracts me and I have to come back on here to see what I have been missing lol dammit anyway I can't work fulltime raise a family and be this addicted to cm what to do when there is never enough time. i started deep cleaning this weekend but then again I got distracted.
    Anonymous

• i clean what i can see. i dont pull out the fridge or stove. i think thats stupid and gross. i live in a apartment and i dont know what is behind there.
    Anonymous